We had a happy success this week. Your favorite Lisa entered a Facebook contest and won! What she won was a copy of David Patneaude’s new post-apocalyptic YA thriller, Epitaph Road, along with a query letter critique from Mr. Patneaude’s agent! Here’s where it gets fun – the agent specializes in children’s/YA books. While our initial thought was to have her review our query for WSFS, the one that’s currently making the rounds, we then had a stroke of genius. Why not revisit the very first book we ever wrote together? It is a middle-grade story, after all. We’ll keep you posted on the critique services we receive. Meanwhile, we’ve got lots of irons in the fire so we’re really stoked! 🙂
Do you have a search warrant?
- Ya gotta feel a little for Ryan Seacrest; how long does he have to play second fiddle to a deceased Dick Clark? #nye2016 5 months ago
- Only going to focus on the positive from now on. So yeah, it's been nice. https://t.co/osccgQKLIh 7 months ago
- RT @MirandaKennealy: Adulthood: when you're so tired you think it must be midnight...but it's 7:50. 8 months ago
- Forgot to shave legs. How long can I keep blaming #HurricaneMatthew ? 8 months ago
- Forgot to shave legs. How long can I blame it on #HurricaneMatthew? 8 months ago