We had a happy success this week. Your favorite Lisa entered a Facebook contest and won! What she won was a copy of David Patneaude’s new post-apocalyptic YA thriller, Epitaph Road, along with a query letter critique from Mr. Patneaude’s agent! Here’s where it gets fun – the agent specializes in children’s/YA books. While our initial thought was to have her review our query for WSFS, the one that’s currently making the rounds, we then had a stroke of genius. Why not revisit the very first book we ever wrote together? It is a middle-grade story, after all. We’ll keep you posted on the critique services we receive. Meanwhile, we’ve got lots of irons in the fire so we’re really stoked! 🙂
Do you have a search warrant?
- Thor: Eggnog - My Life Called Fantasy mylifecalledfantasy.weebly.com/1/post/2017/07… 1 year ago
- Cloak hoods off to next gen blogger thelisas.wordpress.com/2017/07/05/clo… https://t.co/k4VCb9Rtys 1 year ago
- Ya gotta feel a little for Ryan Seacrest; how long does he have to play second fiddle to a deceased Dick Clark? #nye2016 1 year ago
- Only going to focus on the positive from now on. So yeah, it's been nice. https://t.co/osccgQKLIh 1 year ago
- RT @MirandaKennealy: Adulthood: when you're so tired you think it must be midnight...but it's 7:50. 1 year ago