We are pleased to announce that we were recently given a blogging award by our critique pal/blogging buddy, Layinda, of Layinda’s Blog.
Traditionally, when one receives an award like this, he/she graciously passes it along to someone else with no strings attached, but The Versatile Blogger Award comes with some conditions, listed below. If you are one of the recipients, please understand there is no pressure to accept it – just know that we enjoy visiting your blog.
1. Thank the folks and link to them
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass along to 15 bloggers (and link to them)
4. Comment on their blogs to tell them of the award
1.) Thank the Folks and Link to Them:
Thank you, Layinda, for awarding The Versatile Blogger Award to us. It’s our first and we’ll cherish it forever.
2.) Share Seven Things About Ourselves:
1. The Lisas met in a 9th grade English class when One Lisa said, “This teacher is not cool,” and TOL (The Other Lisa) thought, “Who is this weirdo?”
2. One Lisa could eat nothing but pepperoni pizza for every meal, every day, for the rest of her life.
3. TOL could drink nothing but champagne, every day, for the rest of her life.
4. One Lisa loves summer and hates winter.
5.TOL would like to move further North.
6. One Lisa is a retired homemaker (think about it).
7. TOL makes a mean sour cherry gin sling. Must be the Lushy Lisa.
3. Pass Along to 15 Other Bloggers and Link to Them:
(In alphabetical order)
4.) Comment on Their Blogs to Tell Them of the Award:
One of the great things about the above step: it’s forced us to be more sociable. Heck, some of these fine people didn’t even know we existed…at the risk of being labeled stalkers, we popped out of nowhere to sing their praises! Please feel free to check them out for yourself. 😉
Thanks again, Layinda!