Just when we thought The Versatile Blogger Award was a fluke, we’ve been given yet another banner! We’re starting to get big heads and they’re going to require very big crowns, so y’all need to work on that. This award also comes with a few strings attached. We agree with Layinda here: where are all those awards that only require you to sit back and say ‘thank you?’ On that note:
Lesa’s Bald Faced Liar “Creative Writer” Blogger Award was given to us by our favorite presenter, Layinda, of famed Layinda’s Blog. We know it’s for our charming wit and sparkling personality that she selects us, and not because she gets to claim us as a 2-4-1 package.
The conditions to accepting the “Creative Writer” Award:
1. Thank the person who gave me the award and link to her.
Thank you, Layinda. That you think of us when you think of good liars brings a little tear to the eye. *sniff, sniff*
2. Add the award to our blog.
3. Tell six outrageous lies and one truth OR tell six truths and one outrageous lie. YOU get to guess which we chose, as well as which statement is the truth or the lie. (insert evil laugh)
4. Nominate six creative liars writers and post links to them.
See tomorrow’s post.
5. Let the nominees know they have been nominated.
Here are our seven statements – mostly truths, or mostly lies? You decide:
- The Lisas are fluent in Spanish.
- Billy Joel had an opportunity to marry one Lisa.
- One Lisa collects damaged cats.
- One Lisa was cast in an Indiana Jones stunt scene.
- The Lisas volunteered as Cuban freedom fighters.
- One Lisa can predict the score of any sporting event before it takes place.
- One Lisa doesn’t like to look at live performers.
One is true, or one is a lie. Let us know your guesses in the comments. And be sure to check back tomorrow when we’ll post the answers, along with the nominees. (Accepting the award is optional, of course – it’s just for fun!)